Are you wondering for the Best Snow Blower which fit your Budget? The 2 stage snow blower is still cheaper than a three-stage machine and when the snow reaches a maximum width of 30 inches and a total depth of 16 inches you should replace a single stage snow blower with a 2 stage machine. All you need to do now is to find a blower that matches your criteria and is working to fulfill your exact requirements. It is sometimes a little bit complicated to choose the best one. That’s why we are here with the best possible products and their details.
We Select the Best One’s Based on your Knowledge and Experience.
- Husqvarna ST224 2 Stage Snow Blower.
- Briggs & Stratton 2 Stage Snow Blower.
- Yardmax 2 Stage Snow Blower.
- Husqvarna ST224 2 Stage Snow Blower:
This snow blower has a top pick in our list and it is the popular brand with a width of 24 inches. Its size is very compatible. With a 208cc Husqvarna engine, it can continuously clear snowfall 12 inches deep. It has power steering features which makes it different from others. The ribbon augers perform well due to power steering. You can handle the deflector with the help of remote control easily. There is a loop control that keeps you comfortable in the cold season.
If you want to work at night then LED light helps you very well. The best thing is that it provides 15-inch wheels that allow you to work in full snow. This blower provides 6 forward speeds and 1 reverse. We have satisfied with this brand and make sure you can also by knowing all the amazing features of this brand.
- It provides 208CC engine.
- It offers 24-inch blade width and 15-inch tires.
- Amazing LED lights.
- Remote control and power steering feature.
- Oil changing process is quick.
- The control panel is made of plastic.
- Briggs & Stratton 2 Stage Snow Blower:
There is another wonderful snow blower on our list. It is a great option if you are looking for a gas-powered snow blower. It works best during winter for cleaning snow. It performs very well due to the 208CC gas engine. It has a 24-inch wide auger for cleaning. This blower has an electric start feature which is the best option for you. The deflector can also help you while cleaning. You can get clearing speed by friction disc transmission.
The best feature of this blower is that you can control the machine with only one hand. This feature makes it different from others. With LED lights you can work day and night as you want. The build quality of this machine is very amazing. We have tested all the features of this blower and suggest you purchase it.
- It has Electric start technology.
- It provides deflector and friction disc system.
- It offers 24-inch blade width and 15-inch cutting depth.
- Designed with steel frame.
- Its gearbox is made of steel auger.
- It has less power.
Yardmax is also the latest brand in the market starting from the U.S. It has a two-stage snow blower with 7.0 electric power. It also has a 208CC snow engine. By using this power you can easily cut in heavy snow. It is designed with steel augers which makes it look different from others. It consists of 8 control variations 6 in forward and 2 in the reverse direction. While working you can choose the speed according to the snow depth.
The weight of this blower is very suitable that you can easily carry it without any hurdle. You can also drag it if the surface is smooth. This blower has also an electric start button. There is a recoil backup feature by which your body doesn’t shrink. You can also assemble this blower by yourself.
This blower is very amazing by its features that you can afford and easily use it.
- It has also 208CC engine and 7.0 electric power.
- It can run on 120V power supply.
- It provides speed variations 6 in the forward direction and 2 in reverse.
- Designed with steel augers.
- The best option is push-button start with recoil backup.
- It doesn’t provide any LED light.
We have tried our best to provide every possible detail about the best 2 Stage Snow Blower under $1000 so that you can find a suitable snowblower that meets your exact requirements and comfort level. We hope that after reading this article you will able to choose your best snowblower.